Yet again, we find ourselves back in a lockdown, with the monotony not being any better. The days just seem to be unending or they just merge all together. Finding the motivation and energy to do even the smallest daily chore becomes a challenge let alone our Work from Home responsibilities.
If we listen to lifestyle and fitness gurus to regain that motivation and energy, the one piece of advice that they all have in common is to start our day by waking up early and having ourselves a good morning, quite literally. As annoying as it may sound sometimes, it is scientifically true. And to boost your happy hormones what’s a better way than by making yourself a hassle-free breakfast that is not only delicious but also really healthy and gorgeous to look at.
Today, we bring you an easy and healthy breakfast bowl recipe starring seasonal mangoes and Tassyam’s premium muskmelon, watermelon and pumpkin seeds. In this recipe, the ingredients do not have measurements as it’s a customisable recipe, where you can adjust the proportions based on your favourite ingredients.
- Tassyam Raw Muskmelon Seeds
- Tassyam Raw Watermelon Seeds
- Tassyam Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- Tassyam Chia Seeds
- Tassyam Dried Cranberries
- Coconut Milk
- Soak the oats in sweetened coconut milk overnight so that it’s the desired texture in the morning. The oat to milk ratio is 1:2. Separately, soak the chia seeds in water as well.
- Now dry roast the pumpkin and both the melon seeds in a pan and season with salt. You can even toss it with your favourite spice or herb mix. This will give a savoury element to your breakfast bowl. You can prepare this mix in advance and store it in an airtight container.
- Now for assembly, in a bowl add a dollop of your soaked oats. Add more coconut milk or coconut cream if necessary. This will be the bed of your breakfast bowl for the toppings to rest on.
- Now divide the bowl visually into 4 quadrants. In one section place your sliced mango pieces. In the second section place your soaked chia seeds, and in the third put cranberries. There’s no need to be too careful with the placement as every bowl can be like a piece of abstract art.
- Leave the fourth section empties and finally generously sprinkle with the roasted melon seeds and pumpkin seeds.
- Drizzle with honey and your breakfast bowl is ready.
Feel free to add toppings of your own like tender coconut, pistachios or even yoghurt.
We hope this helps you make your mornings a little better.