This recipe is very tasty and a definite crowd pleaser. You can make it for picnics and parties or pack it as a snack for school or office. It can be very easily prepared as you can make the filling and rotis ahead of time and just assemble the wraps when needed. So here’s the recipe for mouth-watering Paneer Oats wrap.
For the rotis: 1/4 cup powdered oats 1 cup Wheat flour 1/4 cup buttermilk 2 pinches salt 2 Tbsp. Refined oil
For the Filling: 2 green chillies, chopped 1 garlic clove, minced 3 Tbsp. soy sauce 2 Tbsp. Pumpkin Seeds 1/4 cup water Juice of 1 lemon 1 Tbsp. cornstarch 2 Tbsp. Refined oil 250 gm paneer cut into 1/4-inch pieces 1 Tbsp. basil, finely chopped (You can add any veggies of your choice.)
- Mix wheat flour with powdered oats and salt and mix well.
- Add buttermilk and knead well to make a thick dough.
- Roll out thin chapattis out of the prepared dough.
- Take a tawa and coat with refined oil for roasting.
- Roast both the sides of the rotis and keep them aside.
- Take a pan and add the oil in it and sauté the chopped chillies and garlic for 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Then add the pumpkin seeds and roast for 3-4 minutes for the added crunch.
- Now add paneer and stir-fry it.
- Add soy sauce, water, and lemon juice, stirring until well combined. Stir in the cornstarch and simmer on low flame.
- Add the chopped basil in the end and cook for 1 minute.
Now take a roti and spread the filling on top and roll it to make the wrap. Garnish with lime juice, if desired, and serve.